With Citadel Team, start calls and send messages instantly and with no charge, create groups with all your colleagues, share documents, videos and high-quality photos with complete confidentiality.
Your communications are protected by advanced encryption technologies and are never accessible from our servers.
Create your account for free in just 3 steps.
- An optimized collaboration: Start exchanging in groups organized by project, team or community of interest. Share any type of files, even those 8 times larger than the limit supported by your emails.
- High quality dialogues: Launch audio calls and conferences with your customers, suppliers and employees.
- Stay safe wherever you are: Access all your content both from your computer and from your mobile phone.
- A powerful search function: Find all the information you need, even the oldest ones.
- The Citadel Team service is hosted in France in compliance with the laws that protect your privacy.
And that's just the beginning: We have many other improvements coming to help you be more efficient at work every day!
- New experience to create an account
- UI simplification for users with less than 35 conversations
- For more confidentiality, the content of a received message is no longer shown in the notification
- Favorite rooms now appear on top of the "All" tab
- Easily differentiate different types of files shared
- Unability to save an attachment on your phone
- UI displayed to the caller when callee is occupied has been improved
- Popup for user authentication after a period of inactivity has been improved
- Messy messages
- Spaces appearing in between messages
- Over-consumption of data
- Many freezes and "wait or kill" popups have been fixed
- Crash when entering conversation
- Network error when asking for a phone activation code
- Unable to open, save or share certain types of attachments
- Mention all participants in a chat by using "@all"
- Add a message to your picture when sharing
- Phone call and conference quality and stability have been improved
- Incoming phone call are now better managed when the App has been quit or killed
- Contact search for calling has been improved
- Caller's name is faster displayed
- New UIs for URL preview, picture preview, mention of user and block of code
- Compatibility with Android P
- Fixed crashes
Many things in this release:
- Swipe to switch between tabs in the Messages section
- Switch between full screen photos and hide informations
- A badge on the phone tab now alert you if the phone service isn't activated
- Contact search has been improved for better performances and accuracy
- “Open” choice in files menu now works well
- The autoplay of Animated gif is fixed
- We have fixed some crashes and have improved the stability
- Many UI/UX points have been fixed and improved
The new Citadel Team release is now available!
- NEW UI
We reworked the access screen, added a "contact" tab and a "All your rooms and chats" upper tab. And you can customize all of it from the settings.
- RECOMMEND CITADEL
Choose to send this recommendation by SMS or another way and your contacts will be able to chat with you in one click
- CONF CALL
Enjoy calls with several contacts. Just click on the "+" button in call and select new contacts to add
And a lot of bugfixes & improvements
Minor evolutions linked to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In this version:
- The impossibility to call back an user from the history has been fixed
- Local contacts with several email addresses are now supported
- Address book and start call menu now display categorized users by default
- The typing area now use the same font as the conversation flow
- Recent files are now displayed on the file search screen
- User’s avatar have been added to call history
- We have improved the security of Citadel TEAM
And many other minor things !
We are still improving Citadel Team!
- You can now change the room/direct chat type of a conversation in its header menu
- The « configure new room » screen and contacts displaying in search have been enhanced
- We fixed the issue of new chats tagged as rooms
- We also corrected a limitation on the number of visible public rooms
- Various UI & UX fixes and improvements
Please send us your feedback in the dedicated room or using email@example.com
In this version:- The Pin code loop query, when entering a room, has been fixed- The secured calling service will not start anymore if you don’t activate the function- The ability to call or chat with a contact using their mail is back- Call failure causes are displayed- Crashes and lost synchronization cases have been fixed- The room creation’s path has evolved- Several graphic improvements- Security improvement
Many patches in the program of this version:- Optimization of the refresh and the sorting of "unread" rooms and chats- Improvements of the sharing process towards the application- Correction of a problem when mentioning users- And many othersWe have also made few adjustments on the interface.Don't hesitate to send your feedbacks in the dedicated rooms or by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the first update for the Citadel Team V2 app!See what we have put in this one :- Notification badge on the app icon is fixed- All link previews should be ok now- Inviting contacts with their email works again- Share your location: Gmaps preview are back- Carriage return are now correctly posted- Quote creation has been improved- Days splitter is back in conversation threads- We have fixed some crashsAnd many other small things!
The Citadel Team application gets a new look!Discover our new interface thought for a faster access to your contents:- Direct access to your favorite chats and unread messages- Navigation through tabs for a greater comfort in use- Specific views for your rooms and chats- Operational integration of our secure phone service- And a lot more…See you soon on Citadel Team!
We fixed some issues with the PIN/Fingerprint control mechanism